About the Foundation
The Cake Software Foundation, Inc., a Nevada based non-profit corporation, was formed on December 20, 2005 to promote development related to CakePHP.
The Cake Software Foundation will support both the development and the popularization of CakePHP.
Here are some of the projects that the Foundation will support in the future:
- Development of CakePHP to benefit the user and developer community.
- Furthering the development of CakePHP based applications and user groups.
- Obtaining computers and other equipment and software for developers to use toward improving CakePHP, including, but not limited to personal development environments.
- Providing additional Internet infrastructure to aid in the development and distribution of CakePHP, including but not limited to servers, bandwidth, web hosting accounts.
- Support developer communication and coordination, including but not limited to financial support for developer summits and developer travel.
- Facilitating press coverage and advertising the utility and availability of CakePHP.
- Assisting the commercial development of applications based on CakePHP, including but not limited to providing a structure for handling requests for proposal and developer network.
Garrett J. Woodworth aka gwoo
Larry E. Masters aka PhpNut
Nate Abele aka _nate_
John Anderson aka _psychic_